17 September, 2012

Introducing.....





Coolest......

Most  cute..................

Hold on your hearts…......please.............

The best website till now….hahaha…! That was too much…Right???….

Well this was one way to introduce my new website I created just for sake of any Gusses????

Yeah correct for my poems ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Please Stop Laughing….anyways continue I don’t mind too….ha ha ha….

Blog was quite enough for topics and for poems too but for the sake of easy search for poems I thought of creating a new website itself,there I will only post poems and is only dedicated for poems..

I never knew that I would be writing poems in life but after writing few I started enjoying writing it, so thought why not continue it.

Hope you guys also have fun reading my poems as much as i enjoy writing.

In too much of introduction talk i forgot to give you my website id ha ha ha 


Have FUN.... !

Have a Blessed day........! ! !



No comments:

Post a Comment