27 November, 2012

Blog i came across.

Well, i was searching for my Christmas backgrounds and that was the time i came across her blog, i simply loved her honesty and how she shared her life to witness Christ in such a beautiful way.

Am putting the link of  her blog below and would like all who has come across my blog, to go through her blog where she witness Christ,Our Savior.Here Goes her link.

http://the-life-of-faith.blogspot.in/2012/02/real-faith.html

Hope you guys enjoy reading her blog and hope one day i can share my own witness openly as she did.

I loved the verse she keeps quoting in her blog,i would like to write down here

 Matthew 5:15-16 "Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."
 
Also loved the following line she says and the verse written.
 
But then I would clarify....there is nothing good in me that I can boast. Who I am today is only because of the grace of God and nothing more. 2 Corinthians 10:17 But, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." I truly want my life and this blog to be about my boasting in the Lord.
 
Life is really beautiful after knowing Christ is all i want to say.

Stay blessed all my loved one.

God bless ! Have a wow day.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment