02 August, 2012

Raksha Bhandhan-A Bond


Brothers be ready with you gifts and Sister’s be ready with your rakhi,here come a festival of brothers and sister showing their love toward each other celebrating this festival with harmony. As I don’t have a brother of my own, I don’t know the protection and care a brother feels for his sister but am sure it is great feeling for a brother and sister too.

Colourful rakhi,teddy bear rakhi,thread made designed rakhis.It was always fun selecting those rakhis. During School days it was fun celebrating this days, and how boys stay absent to avoid making numerous sister.I used to tie rakhi every year in school to few of my classmate brothers,I remember getting pen or chocolates those memories really brings smile to my face, those classmates now I am not in touch but few I saw in fb,I could not stop laughing looking at them, felt good, all were happy. Hardly people like to be a brother these days except to be the brother of  sibling they have.

I never felt bad of not having a brother, I have a sister with whom I have enjoyed my childhood harassing her as she is six years older to me, I used to get enough love and protection from her and now I miss her as she has got married and moved to another state taking care of her family and my cute niece and nephews. Life moves on making beautiful memories.

As today is the celebration of rakhabandhan,when I look at this word I found a new meaning it that,when we divide this word into two.Raksha/Bhandan, Raksha means SAVING and bhandan means BOND,so together its SAVING BOND.Hey  heard of this word somewhere Right? yessss I have a special bond which saves me all time,HIS NAME IS JESUS MY SAVIOUR my RASKHA-BHANDHAN



DO YOU HAVE A SAVING -BOND??????

No comments:

Post a Comment