19 October, 2012

Fight but Y…?



Have you ever noticed boys fighting saying that they are best and Girls fighting saying the same thing that they are best. If it was for fun then that would be altogether an another thing, but I have noticed many girls who hate boys and consider them heartless and boys think girls are too emotional.

I always consider that God created boy and girl same in heart and emotion too, it’s not that boys don’t get hurt and are less emotional,if something goes wrong with any both get equally hurt even if one shows and other don’t, doesn’t make boys heartless and girls full of emotions !

Just thought of writing my thoughts about this fight of Boy and Girl going since ages, I have even felt few people doing such fight just to get attention and not in real.

Why to fight in all? Can’t they live life considering other gender brother or sister or at least like friends?

Let’s bury the fight which is of no use and live life happily……What say..?
































ha ha ha ha ha....


Have Fun…..!

2 comments:

  1. I liked the last one -Men are known by the friends they keep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too...ha ha ha ha ha...:D

    ReplyDelete