15 February, 2013

Valentine Day Special

Hope all of you had a great time spending time with your Valentine,i did had a wonderful time too!

AS I HOPE EVERYBODY KNOWS MY ALL TIME VALENTINE IS MY THREE DADU'S 

CONFUSED??????

I initially called only Abba Father DADU now started calling JESUS And HOLY Spirit Also DAdu so how many Dadu's i have??? Tell tell THREEE ya ya ya i do walk with my family actually i feel good !!!

After all they all are three person in one,i have to spend time with three different person but they are all same,this is a very funny thing i face daily,i talk to Father dadu then say Jesus and Holy Spirit dadu that Don't get hurt ok na ,and i found myself like a fool between trinity ha ha ha

 Then i realize wow What a fool i am,i think Dadu's together must be laughing of my foolishness ha ha ha because talking to one means i am talking to all three..WELL MY MIND REALLY CANT GRASP THEM COMPLETELY THEY TRULY ARE TOO VAST TO UNDERSTAND




O! talking about the Valentine day,my Sir simply asked whose your Valentine and i said it's GOD! As with further talk we discussed valentine can be anyone,it can be parents,friends and definitely lovers too!

So i thought this time as i love my dadu so best is to make someone whom he loves too!

YEHH He loves everyone tada!Now what?

WELL I THOUGHT LET THE WHOLE WORLD BE MY VALENTINE AND THOGUHT WILL MAKE EVERYONE FEEL SPECIAL THEN FELT THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE AND I THEN THOUGHT OF MAKING MY MOM MY VALENTINE.....YYAYAYA

I Proposed her two days back asking her can she my Valentine?

It was so funny,she said yes giggling hahaha

I said to mom do you understand the meaning of that,she just smiled,MY SWEET MOM!

Then DECIDED TO buy a Saree for her,initially she agreed later she said no expense i already have Saree's,then i said fine its her day after all,i cant say no to anything she says right?then asked her again what do you want? she said i want to eat Chinese samosa HA HA HA What a sweet Valentine i have !!

After coming back from office,went for a meeting in Church then while returning back home i brought a heart shaped cake then on top of it wrote LOVE YOU MOM then made her cut and gave her CHINESE SAMOSAS! Enjoyed doing that!!!

DAY WAS FUN SEEING HER NAKARAS! I WISH MY MOM LIVES 100 years as this is what she says most of time. 

O ya forgot to tell i got another proposal too for being her valentine but as i was already booked with mom so then we both fought and made up on valentine day ha ah ah She too was my secret Valentine!

I WISH TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE DAY WITH MY THREE CUTE DADU"S DAILY WITHOUT MISSING A DAY!

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.   John 3:16

STAY WITH COOL PEOPLE(DADU'S) AND FEEL COOOLLLLLLL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment