06 July, 2012

Perfect Love

There are many definition of love…….

Love can be seen in the form of parents…

Love can be seen in the form of friends…

But above all….there is a person who loves me all time…..without limit…without judging…without ceasing………

I have never experienced a greater love than his love…

He is there with me when I go wrong....

He is there when I need support.....

He is there when I feel humiliated….

He is there when I am not perfect….

He is there to make me smile..even when all situation go wrong….

I cant see a perfect and better love than his……

O how lucky I am….can’t stop smilinggggggg………..

I wonder what great thing I did for loving me so much….

I don’t find any………

Still he loves me….

How great HE IS…..

Yes u all guessed right………..

His name is JESUS,my  Savior, my counselor, my protector,my redeemer..

Who died for me…..and is my…

"PERFECT LOVER"...

No comments:

Post a Comment